There’s a reason I saved this for one of the last things I reblog tonight.
Have you ever seen the sky? It’s beautiful. A billion souls walk under it every single day and don’t even bother to look up and wonder what’s out there. There’s so much we still haven’t learned, so much that the scientists won’t even figure out in your life time and its your job to wonder, to dream, to try and find the mysteries behind all that lies in your path. Next time you’re outside in the middle of the night, look up. Wonder what’s out there.
A+ gif usage
Quidditch Pong Rules
- Choose what team goes first with your sorting hat!
- If the quaffle (ping pong ball) goes through a hoop and makes it in a cup, it counts as two (much like if the ball were to bounce).
- If the quaffle goes through a hoop, the enemy team is allowed to use their bludgers (hands) to knock it out of the way.
- When there is one cup left, the snitch must be used. Trust me, this makes things a lot more difficult. I made my snitch by just wrapping a ball in yellow duct tape and attaching a few wings made out of paper, but you could easily use a yellow ping pong ball with glued on wings.
- Finish off the night with the Expelliarmus shot and enjoy.
Repeat until you have magical powers. Obliviate, indeed.
[Quidditch Pong Rules and Photos adapted from Louie’s Loops]
I LOVE WHOEVER MADE THIS.
OMG. crying though.
oh my fuck hahahaha
WHAT IS AIR!!
I just added that to my favorites.
OMFG. I just fell. CAN’T BREATHE.
omfg. crying. i can’t… omg.
oh my god
OMG ITS BACK YES
this is perfect!
Kurt and Sebastian fight and Sebastian gets into an accident before they can make up.